If you are offered health benefits at work make sure your coverage is accurate for your needs. Your plan should be to insure you against the most serious and financially disastrous losses that can result from an illness or accident. Although you can select a plan or buy a policy that should cover most medical, hospital, surgical, and pharmaceutical bills, no single policy covers everything.
Here are some of the things to look at when choosing and comparing health insurance plans.
- Your employer can not discriminate against you due to age.
- If you work for a company with a set number of employees (check your state laws) your employer MUST issue you the same coverage issued t all other employees.
- At age 65, you may choose between Medicare and your companys plan as your primary insurance package. Contact your local Social Security office for more information and enrollment instructions, click here.
Does the plan offer:
Get your quote TODAY; fill out the "quote"
form and receive answers to your questions and a free health insurance quote.
- Physician visits
- Physician visits in the hospital
- Physician Office visits
- Medical tests
- Medical X-rays
- Prescription drugs
- Inpatient and Outpatient hospital services
- Nursing care
- Mental health care
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Hospice care
- Maternity care
- Baby care
- Dental care